Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Advanced Care Planning - Preparing for a Health Emergency
Monday, November 23, 2020, 1:30 PM until 2:30 PM
Public Event of Interest
The Voice Your Choice program is offering free webinars to the community to learn more about planning in advance for healthcare emergencies. This is especially important
during the COVID-19 pandemic. During these webinars participants will learn:
• What advance care planning is
and why it is important
• How to create an online plan
that is easily accessible in an emergency
• What a healthcare agent is and how to choose one
• How to upload existing
advance care plans
Voice Your Choice offers three free community webinars:
• “An Introduction to Advance Care Planning”
• “How to Upload an Existing Advance Care Plan to an Online Platform”
• “Answers to Your Questions about Completing Your Online Advance Care Plan”
To register for a free webinar